Fiction

Chapter Books
Jacob Have I Loved by Katherine Paterson
Bridge to Terabithia by Katherin Paterson
Because of Winn Dixie by Kate DiCamillo
Hatchet by Gary Paulsen
**Maniac Magee by Jerry Spinelli
Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
Loser by Jerry Spinelli
Frindle by Andrew Clements
From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. Konigsburg
Harriet the Spy by Louise Fitzhugh
The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
The Summer of the Swans by Betsy Byars
Only Emma by Sally Warner
**Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
Belle Prater's Boy by Ruth White
The View From Saturday by E.L. Konigsburg
The Family Under the Bridge by Natalie Savage Carlson
**Ida B by Katherine Hannigan

Picture Books
Miss Rumphius by Barbara Cooney
Into the Forest by Anthony Browne
**How to Catch a Star by Oliver Jeffers
100th Day Worries by Margery Cuyler
**The Hello, Goodbye Window by Norton Juster
**The OK Book by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
**My Teacher for President by Kay Winters

2 comments:

Anonymous February 13, 2010  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous April 08, 2013  

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.
I will always bookmark your blog and will eventually come back at some point.

I want to encourage one to continue your great job, have a nice afternoon!


Also visit my weblog: garmin cardio

About this blog

In an attempt to organize and keep track of my readings for personal and classroom purposes, here are my book lists! New lists will be added, old lists will be updated (only a portion of my current books are up), and maybe someday I'll get around to adding information about each book. Enjoy! (PS Starred books are personal favorites)