Historical Fiction

Chapter Books
**Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson
**Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
Esperanza Rising by Pam Munoz Ryan
The Shakespeare Stealer by Gary Blackwood
Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell
**Our Only May Amelia by Jennifer L. Holm
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
**I am David by Anne Holm
The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
Good Masters! Sweet Ladies! by Laura Amy Schlitz

Picture Books
Mailing May by Michael O. Tunnell
Abe Lincoln Cross a Creek by Deborah Hopkinson
Sky Boys by Deborah Hopkinson
Apples to Oregon by Deborah Hopkinson
**Henry's Freedom Box by Ellen Levine

0 comments:

About this blog

In an attempt to organize and keep track of my readings for personal and classroom purposes, here are my book lists! New lists will be added, old lists will be updated (only a portion of my current books are up), and maybe someday I'll get around to adding information about each book. Enjoy! (PS Starred books are personal favorites)